How to Add Sticky Notes to Your Android Home Screen
Have you ever wanted to have a sticky note widget on your home screen?
This app lets you do just that.
This app is great because it's super convenient to just quickly write something down and then have it in an easy-to-find place.
I also love how customizable the notes are! You can change the color, transparency, corner radius, and more.
I like to set the colors so they match perfectly with my wallpaper.
How To Use
After you download the app it’s pretty straightforward.
- Find the sticky note widget in your phone’s widget selector. (To open the widget selector long-press on your home screen and click widgets).
- Drag the sticky note widget to your home screen.
- Adjust the settings to how you want them and click done.
- Tap on the widget to start taking notes!
- Tap the done button to save your note.
It’s that simple.